Buffalo Soldiers and Tuskeegee Airmen event in Southborough. Minutemen, too!
Where: Pilgrim Congregational Church Hall, Sunday April 19th (15 Common St, Southborough. This is right near Rte 30 and Rte 85.)
When: 2:00 P.M.
Military formations will begin at 1:45 P.M., with honored guest Major General Joseph C. Carter, and uniformed re-enactor troops from the 54th and Tuskeegee Airmen. Also attending are the Southborough Minutemen -- those guys in the New England Patriot End Zone that fire rifles on every touchdown!)
Southborough's own Pete Depina will lead the 9th and 10th Buffalo Soldiers
And yes, you will see Ed Turner in his military garb.
Please come and see what it is all about. Get private photos taken with the Major General and hear him talk about today's military.
Click READ MORE for the formal letter from the Southborough Historical Society on the Sunday events
Add a comment Read more: Buffalo Soldiers and Tuskeegee Airmen event in Southborough. Minutemen, too!
Are You Registered? Apr. 15 deadline!
- Annual Town Election on May 5, 2009, and the
- Annual Town Meeting on May 16, 2009.
Calling all Student Umpires!
Free Home Energy Saving Seminar - April 16, 2009
COMING TO WESTBOROUGH ON
Want to reduce your home energy costs? Looking for low-cost, do-it-yourself solutions? Interested in ways to finance energy and heating improvements? You'll learn about all this and more at this free Seminar hosted by the Westborough Board of Selectmen. This seminar "Introduction to Home Energy Savings" on Thursday, April 16, 2009 from 6:30 to 8:30 PM in Room 23 of the Forbes Municipal Building is one of the 130 being held statewide.
The seminar will stress the importance of:
- reducing heat usage,
- providing do-it-yourself techniques,
- information on which in-depth alterations are most cost effective,
- tips on reducing electricity and water usage,
- resources for home audits, and
- resources for rebates and financing alterations
To find out more about this workshop, contact Selectman Tim Dodd at email@example.comAdd a comment
Annual Rabies Clinic - Sat Apr 11, 2009
The Westborough Woman's Club is sponsoring the annual Rabies Clinic on Saturday, April 11.
It will be held at the Department of Public Works garage on 131 Oak Street in Westborough.
Dogs on a leash will be seen from 9 to 9:45 a.m. and cats in a carrier will be seen from 9:45 to 10:15 a.m.
The cost is twelve dollars per animal. Please bring your rabies certificate with you.
The Westborough town clerk will be available to sell dog licenses until 9:45 a.m.
For information please call Judy at 508-870-1895Add a comment
- My Questions for Town Manager Interviewees
- Update to Town Manager Questions Request
- Earth Hour 2009 - Sat Mar 28 at 8:30 PM
- Your Questions for the Town Manager Candidates
- Summer Programs 2009 - Westborough Community Education
- Easter Egg Hunt, Fun Day, and “One-Ton Food Drive” Planned for April 4th in Westborough
- What IS a Local Issues Forum? Why start one?
- Westborough LIttle League Spring 2009 Registration
- Inaugural Westborough Economic Development Committee Meetings
- Let's create a real online issues forum for Westborough
Page 62 of 70<< Start < Prev 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 Next > End >>
Local Business Ads
04 March 2014
[copied verbatime from WRTA news article -- webmaster] Published February 24, 2014 Full and original article posted on Community Advocate Westborough – Officials from the Worcester Regional...
2013 Red Sox World Series Trophy at Hastings!
Job opening for Economic Coordinator (Westborough resident preferred)
Westborough School Committee Minutes 2013-12-11
Westborough School Committee Minutes 2013-12-04
Westborough School Committee Minutes 2013-12-18
UPDATE: Westborough Shuttle schedule starting 27-Jan-2014